WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

We Are Harriet


 Hello and happy Thursday, today is the 200th birthday of Harriet Tubman so I'm sharing this memorydex card that I created in honor of Women's History Month. I will also be joining the GirlTrek organization and others by participating in a 2.22 walk in her honor and for our health and our communities.  We'll be hitting the streets wherever we are wearing a sea of blue walking in celebration and for healthier bodies, minds and communities!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come back tomorrow as I will be sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  Take care.

1 comment:

Willa Jean said...

Love your punched border and your birthday tribute!