WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 11, 2022

CIU #247 - Women's History

 

 
Hello and happy Friday, today's project share is my design team project for the latest Cut it Up challenge. The theme for challenge #246 is Women+s History and the sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

I have been in women’s history mode all month so I decided to put together a layout, I wasn’t able to finish my original idea.  I used paper from an old Recollections pad, pictures from the internet, dies to cut the tag and flag, stamps.  The main sentiment is the focal point so I only added a few embellishments, the you are strong stamp is from the sponsors’s Calm & Loving stamp set. 

 Now that you’ve seen my project I hope you will visit the  Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration.  We would love for you to create and share your Women’s History project for a chance win a stamp from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  The challenge starts to today and ends Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at noon.

Thank you for your visit and continue to be safe; I hope you will come back soon.


5 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, that sentiment says it all! This layout invokes so many feelings and makes me want to cry and shout for joy at the same time! Beautifully done, Treva!

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that layout is so awesome. Great job showcasing such strong women.

Have a good weekend.

Leslie

Heather said...

Great layout! Rosa was definitely a strong woman and has helped shape the history of all women!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this layout which celebrates our "herstory."

Gerda said...

WOW!!! What a fabulous layout!! Love it!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda.