WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Celebrate

 


Good morning,  and happy Sunday; the start to a wonderful week!  Today's card share is a mini slimline card using some rainbow colored pattern paper from Pebbles Kid at Heart  paper pad, a Crafter's Companion cupcake die, a scrapbook.com die for the sentiment and some Paper Studio star gems.  I am sharing this card for the Somewhere Over the Rainbow challenge #492 over at Shopping Our Stash.  Another card ready to go postal when needed, as I looked the card, I think I put the pattern paper on upside down, I think the scallops should be down; oh well such is life!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week as we welcome Spring.  I hope you will return soon!

1 comment:

dj said...

Love that rainbow background paper!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun over at Shopping Our Stash and played along with our “over the rainbow” challenge. -Deb Horst, DT #SOS492