WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Musings


 Hello Sunday, the start of a new week and adjusting to daylight savings time! I'm doing a quick drive by post to share another  birthday card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #515, the papers I used are mostly scraps the pattern piece is from the Echo Park Hello Easter 6x6 pad.  I cut the flower using a Sizzix die, the focal birthday dies is an unbranded die and the swirl is a Momenta die.  Another signature clean and simple card done and ready to go postal.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week! I hope you visit again soon.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Fabulous card, I love the the Birthday sentiment, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca