WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 10, 2023

CIU #273 - This Makes Me Happy


 Hello and happy Friday, I'm back today to share my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #273 is This Makes me Happy, I decided to create a layout since I am so behind on my layout challenges.   Coffee makes me happy but it is not good for me since I have to add flavored cream and syrup!  I have given up coffee for Lent hoping to decrease my desire to have it, I just can't tolerate it black.

The layout sketch was inspired by one created by another crafter  and shared on IG at @shesgottascrap.  I used pattern paper from the Park Lane Classic Chic paper pad,  a Sizzix tag die, a piece of metallic trim from the Target Dollar Spot, some enamel dots and hearts from my stash.  I added some paint splatters, used my Dynamo label maker and AC letter stickers for the title.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project. The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at noon, PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and don't forget to Spring forward if applicable for your state!  Hurry back soon!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Great layout!! I wish you luck with giving up coffee! I don't drink it, but a lot of people I know do and it seems to be hard to give up!

ScrappyHorses said...

Yeees! Coffee = happy in my book!! I drink mine with sweetener, but as I refill, it becomes close to black! Although, I'm not immune to those wonderful mocha coffees at coffee shops! ;)

CA Scrapper said...

We had the same idea this time -- coffee! Your layout is really pretty. And I can't drink black coffee either. Too bitter for me.

Have a good week,
Leslie

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! And I also can't drink black coffee either!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda