WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Easter Greetings


 Hello and happy Tuesday, cool and windy in our area today.  Today's card share is an Easter card using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card challenge #237, some Stampin' Up papers, a WeR Memorykeeprs tag die and a cross diecut that was gifted to me from another crafter.  I finished the card by adding a few sequins and a wood veneer diamond that I sprayed with some silver Mister Huey's color mist.  The card was hard to photograph; I think it looks better in person.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Chris C said...

Very pretty Easter card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a beautiful card Treva! That cross is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!