WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thursday Musings

 


Hello and happy little Friday; it's cool but sunny here in our area.  I am working from home today so I haven't gone outside yet; I might try to get in a quick lunch time walk.  Today's project share is an Easter card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #698. The papers came from the Echo Park Hello Easter 6x6 paper pad, which is almost done, maybe one or two more cards.  I cut the stitched  hexagons using a Crafter's Companion set, used a cut apart for the sentiment and added a few enamel dots.  Another card done and ready to go postal!

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon!


3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Lovely spring card. Great choice of colors. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is such a happy pretty springy Easter card - I love it Treva! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!