WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 5, 2023

So Sweet

 




Hello and happy Sunday evening, doing a quick drive by post to share a card. I have been wanting to use one of  my macaron dies so I cut some using some of my scraps.  I used sketch inspiration Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #514,  a piece of DCWV Glitzy card stock, a My Favorite Things piece of Buffalo Plaid paper,  and a Crafter’s Companion stamp for the sentiment.  Another card done, I really need to work on some layouts!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

4 comments:

foleysfriend said...

What a yummy card! I love how the colors of the macarons pop against the pretty checkerboard patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Anna said...

What a beautiful card. I love the macaroons and the colors you have included. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Brandi said...

Love the macarons, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Dena J said...

Delicious cookie goodness and marvelous spring colors. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.