WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Thursday Musings

 


Hello little Friday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  For this card, I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge  #516,  papers from the American Crafts Crimson 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix rectangle die set, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and some Crafter's Square gems.  I'm using my stash but have recently added a few items, sorry to see Tuesday Morning close but their sale hasn't been that great.

Thank for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Dena J said...

Marvelous, bright and bold monochrome with a fantastic sentiment. Love this, Treva. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Brandi said...

Love this, I love how you stuck to one colour but different patterns, very nice! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lauren said...

I really love the look of this monochromatic card and the sentiment is great- Thank you for joining us at AHSC!