WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 7, 2023

CIU #275 - B is for Birds

 


Hello and happy Good Friday!  Today's project share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #275 is Starts with the Letter B.

When putting my card together I used a kraft colored card base, an embossing folder. a circle die and a Momenta die for for the birds.  I cut the sentiment with a Spellbinders die,  added a few other embellishments to complete the card.

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, April 19; noon (PST).

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful Easter.  I hope you will return soon!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute! That embossed background is fabulous!

CA Scrapper said...

Your birds are so pretty!! Love your card.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the pretty embossing and the pretty love birds!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

ScrappyHorses said...

Birds...perfect for the "B" challenge! Great dies!