WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Showered With Love

 


Hello and happy Saturday night, doing a quick drive by post before I go to bed for the night.  Today's card share was created using sketch inspiration from Shopping Our Stash challenge #493.  I used some pattern papers from a Momenta 6x6 paper pad, a Stampin' Up stamp set and punch some  raindrop stickers and an enamel heart sticker.  Another card done and ready to go postal!  I am sharing this card for the 2Crafters1Design challenge hosted on YT.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Leanne Crystal said...

I love the colours that you have used - gorgeous!
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Leanne, bylennie.com

dj said...

Darling shower card!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS493

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a beautiful card as well as being a wonderful take on our fab sketch; Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this time!