WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy Easter

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, nice weather day outside so I need to get moving so I can get some outside time in today!  Today's card share is a Easter card that I put together using scraps that were sitting around from other projects.  I cut the ovals using a Sizzix die, stamped the bunnies with a Simple Stories stamp set that I picked up from TM during their going out of business sale.  Colored with bunnies with color pencils and added a  little bow and finished the card by adding some Honey Bee Stamps gems.  I am sharing this card for the Easter challenge #481 over at Use Your Stuff and the Anything Goes challenge #110 over at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back again soon!

1 comment:

Carole J said...

Such a cute bunny Easter card! Love the embossed background and the oval frames for the bunnies and sentiment. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations