WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Life's Showers

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, warm temps in today's forecast.  Today I am sharing a Memory Dex card that I created; I used another pieces of paper from the Pebbles Kid at Heart pad, a Stampin' Up punch and stamp set, some Prima flowers, stickers for the raindrops and some butterflies that I punched with a MS punch.  I am sharing this project for the April Showers challenge #494 over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

4 comments:

dj said...

Pretty Memory Dex card!! Way to go shopping your stash. Thanks for playing along with our “April Showers” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. -Deb Horst, DT #SOS494

AlisonC said...

The flowers look so pretty in the umbrella and against the rainbow background. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

SmilynStef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmilynStef said...

Love every single thing about this design ... so very glad you joined our April Showers Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.