WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday Musings

 


Hello Sunday, the start of a new week, cloudy and mild temps in our area this morning.  Today I am doing a drive by post to share a Mother's Day card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #521, I used more  patten paper from the Michael's Sparkleberry Ink 6x6 paper pad, a Momenta flower die and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment finished the card  by adding some Bo Bunny gems.  I am still in the process of trying to de-clutter so I might be using some items that may be headed out of my stash! I am also sharing this card for the 2crafters1design and satmornmakes over on IG.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the touch of shimmer between your stripes, it elevates to the look and that flower is just so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

LilArtsyWoman said...

beautiful card and design

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Gorgeous flower over lovely striped background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week. Please join us again soon!
:) Marie
AHSC DT