WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday Musings


 Hello and happy Saturday morning, doing a quick drive by post as I have a full day ahead of me.   I was off work yesterday and spent most of the day doing nothing which is what we all need sometimes!  Today's card share was created using inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #600.  I used papers from the Doodlebug Designs Take Note 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix die set for the lemons and  orange slice and a Sizzix stamp for the sentiment.  I finished the card by adding some Honey Bee Stamps rainbow gems!

Thankyou for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, what a fun way to illustrate your sentiment (which is 100% correct)! Love your choice of pastel colors... especially the pattern paper!! Thank you for sharing your card and wisdom with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna