WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 21, 2023

CIU #276- What's in Your Garden?

 


Good morning and hello weekend! Today's project share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #276 is What's in Your Garden?  

Truth be told I don't have a garden and my flower beds currently have mostly weeds right now.  I really need to get out and give them some attention but allergy season hasn't been kind to me.  So I chose something that usually grows easily in my flower bed, I love tulips and this cut came from the Silhouette Design Store, cut the bow using a Paper Trey Ink die and added a few Honey Bee Stamps gems.  The pattern paper came from the SparkleBerry ink 6x6 paper pad from Michaels and the stamped image  is from a Cricut CTMH stamp set.  Another card ready to go postal!

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog and the other design teams members for more inspiration.  Create and share your project using a die, the challenge starts today and ends on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 noon (PST).

Thank you for your visit, enjoy your weekend and hurry back soon!

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such lovely pastels and tulips are such pretty spring flowers! Have a great weekend!

CA Scrapper said...

Your tulips are so beautiful and perfect for spring. Have a fun weekend.

Leslie

Heather said...

So pretty!! Great tulip die cut! The deer ate off all my tulips, so I'm not going to have any this year. Grr . . .