WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 5, 2023

CIU #277 - Ribbons and Bows

 


Hello Friday and Happy Cinco de Mayo!  Today's project share is  my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #277 is Ribbons and Bows.  I created my card using inspiration from a YT video while searching for some inspiration using the bow die since this was my first time using the die.  I have so many items in my stash that I haven't used ; I need to get in the practice of using my stash as soon as I purchase them.  I used the Tim Holtz  Sizzix Bowtied Colorize Die set for the bow (I didn't use the tails)  and a circle die set for the circles that I used to create the background on the card base. I used Recollections silver foiled card stock and DCWV Glitzzy Pastel paper stack for the circles.  I finished the card by adding a small tag with a stamped sentiment.

Now that you've seen my project, I hope you will head over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your ribbons and bows project.  The challenge starts today and ends, Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at noon PST, don't forget to use a die.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

3 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Such a cute card! I love the polka dots.

Have a good weekend,
Leslie

Heather said...

Great card! Your die cut bow is beautiful and I love the sparkly polka dots; so fun!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the pretty polka dots paper and the gorgeous bow you used!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda.