WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 19, 2023

CIU #278 - Send Me Flowers

 


Hello Friday, welcome to the weekend.  Today's project share is my latest design team  project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #278 is Send Me Flowers.  When putting my card together I used sketch inspiration from a YT video, I cut the hand using a My Favorite Things die, cut the flowers using a Spellbinders die,  and another die for the sentiment.  Finished the card by adding a few gems that was gifted to me. Another signature clean and simple card done and ready to go postal! I'm sharing this card for the The Outlawz no stamp challenge.

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share a project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry  back soon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty!! The die cut hand and flowers work perfectly for this theme!

Sandra said...

Great card Treva!!! Love it! Thanks for joining the Outlawz No Stamp challenge.

Gerda said...

What a very nice card!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda