WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Congrats


 Hello and happy Sunday, grateful for another chance to do and be better.  Today's project share is a graduation card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #707.  For the layers I used  papers from my scrap stash; the pattern paper, and gemstones are from Paper Studio and the sentiment was cut using the Spellbinders Smooth Lines Mix & Match Sentiments die set.  This may be the only graduation card that I have to make this year!

Thank you for your visit, take care and I hope you will hurry back soon.

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Really love that grad cap in bling. Your card is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! I love your paper and that gem grad cap!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Donna W. said...

Love that grad cap outline in bling. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

ScrappyHorses said...

Loving this card!!