WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Birthday Greetings


Hello and happy Tuesday, today cloudy skies and rain in today's forecast in our area.  Today's project share is a birthday card using sketch inspiration
Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #606. On Saturday,   I went to a crop with a local group of scrappers and this was the "make and take" that we were given; I decided to take mine home as I was working on something else and I also decided to alter mine a little.  I wanted to use the sneaker die that I had recently received.  I am still trying to figure out the laces, it will always be a work in progress.  We were  given the card base, doily, sentiments and a stamped image to color (I will use it later).  I just used some pattern papers from the DCWV Indian Summer paper stack and a few diamond dotz.  I am also sharing this card for the Use Your Stuff challenge #484 - Use a Technique, I inked the edges and used a multi-layer diecut.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, what a great guy card! Love those sneakers and how you mounted them atop the blue doily. That horizontal element using the herringbone and blue paper is super creative!! Thank you for for sharing your card and creative talents with us once again at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Polly said...

What a cute card! Love the sneaker die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Tammy L said...

I love this! That is such a great die cut! Thanks for joining our technique challenge at Use Your Stuff this week! Come play with us again in our next challenge!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Haven_mom4 said...

It so fun to put our own spin on make and take. I like to do the same thing. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff