WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Wednesday; I really need time to slow down!  Today's project share is a card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #526.  I used mostly scraps of paper but the green stripe piece is from Stampin' Up. This was the first time I used the flower stamp, it is a Brutus Monroe stamp that I colored with alcohol markers, the sentiment is a stamp that has been in my stash for many  years.  I used a stitched circle die, added a few gems and it was done and going postal soon. I'm sharing this card over at  Happy Little Stampers for their  Anything Goes With a Die

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe.  I hope you will hurry back soon!

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Loving those green stripes! Such a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

foleysfriend said...

Pretty card. I like the simplicity of the card and the powerful message. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Brandi said...

Love the striped background. This card is sure to bring a smile to the recipient. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a classy card. I love the different green stripes background. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team