WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Thinking of You

 


Hello and happy Sunday evening as NSD weekend is winding down.  Today I'm doing a quick drive by post to share a card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #705, pattern papers from Honey Bee Stamps Bee Bliss 6x6 paper pad, a wildflower cut with a Sizzix die, a Studio G stamp for the sentiment and an unbranded die for the window.  I feel like I have been busy all weekend but I don't feel like I got enough done. 

Thank you for your visit, take care and have a wonderful week.  I hope you will return soon.

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card. I like that die cut. It's very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna W. said...

Pretty floral card. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.