WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Birthday Greetings

 


Hello Thursday, little Friday; I meant to share this card yesterday but as life would have it I didn't have time to post.  I created this card for one of my scrappin' besties, her most favorite  color is purple!  Her birthday was yesterday, I'm not sure it arrived  on  time so I shared it on FB and IG; I am not liking the US Mail right now.  I shopped my stash to make this card, my first time using the paintbrush dies which I've had them for over a year.  I am sharing this card for challenge #114 over at the Crafts Galore challenge blog where the theme is always anything goes.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon!

1 comment:

Sari / Granne said...

Love the look, big brushes and bold black sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the 114# Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.