WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Blessed


 Hello Sunday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  Woke up to my friend’s phone alarm so I  got up and went for a walk.  I slept in a little late because I had a full day yesterday and I hadn't slept well the night beefore! When putting this card together I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts  sketch challenge #539,  papers and the cut a part for sentiment came from the Simple Stories Hello Fall 6x6 paper pad. Another card done and ready to go postal

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe, have a wonderful week and hurry back soon.

4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Very pretty autumn card with all the different papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Dena J said...

Fantastic colors and papers, Treva. A very pretty autumn card. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

so sweet. thank you for sharing Treva as always with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and good luck!

Alicia

Brandi said...

i love the fall feel of your card, the colours are great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca