WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 11, 2023

CIU #284 - Create a Scene

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's card share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. This week's challenge was to create a scene, my original idea was to create a beach scene but I ran out of time while trying to shop my stash!

When putting my card together I pulled a Momenta die set, a WeR Memorykeepers embossing folder, a Sizzix die set for the sentiment,  miscellaneous papers and gems all from my stash!    The scene came together rather quickly since the die set included everything that was needed.  

Head on over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your project using a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a sweet little scene! I love the woodgrain front panel; it adds such a great touch!