WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday Musings

 


Hello and happy Sunday, today's card share is another birthday card.  When creating this card I used sketch insparation from Atlantic Hearts challenge #536, papers from Ki Memories and an unbranded die for the sentiment and finished the card by adding some enamel dots.  All items that have been in my stash for a number of years!  I have lots of birthdays this month so I am creating more birthday cards.  I also shared this card for the #2crafters1design and #satmornmakes challenges shared on YT and IG.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week; I hope you will return again soon.

3 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love that die cut sentiment! thanks as always for sharing your creations with us at AHSC. good luck!

Alicia

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the detailed plaid in the background- very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Brandi said...

What a fun card! I love the colours and your die cut is great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca