WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 25, 2023

CIU #285 - Under the Sea

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin. I am so excited as I am headed out of town for some crafty fun tomorrow. Today's project share is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. I struggled with this project because for  reason I couldn't find the original die that I wanted to use.  So I had to settle for this one cur with the Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge, I cut the little starfish using a Momenta die set.  The paper is a single piece that I recently picked up from HL called Textured Waves and the sentiment was cut using two different Sizzix die set.  

Now that you've seen my card,  I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your Under the Sea project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, September  6, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon!

5 comments:

Larelyn said...

It may not be the die cut you wanted, but it sure is cute. You found the perfect background paper as well.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Willa Jean said...

So cute!

Heather said...

Ack!! This is so adorable!! Love the large size of the whale; he really is the star of the show!

CA Scrapper said...

Adorable! I love the whale, just so cute.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda