WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tuesday Musings



Good morning and happy less humid Tuesday; I won't even start to talk about the weather and all that's going on right now.  I have been creating but not really sharing on my blog; it's hard trying to navigate this social media presence!  Today I am doing a quick drive by to share a scrapbook LO that I recently completed; as scrapbooking is really my passion!  I created this LO using a picture taken recently with my father during a family event; the only thing that pains me is that my mom is not well so we rarely take pictures.  Most of the papers came from an old Authentique pad, stickers from Heidi Swapp and Paper Studio, enamel hears and a heart paper clip from my stash!  

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.


No comments: