WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  I put this card together using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #538, papers from the Simple Stores Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad a stamped sentiment from my stash.  I used a Spellbinder's die to cut the hexagons.  Feeling a little overwhelmed with scraps and miscellaneous pieces of paper; can't seem to rid myself of that stash! I am going to try the no spend again next month!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe; I hope you will return again soon.

2 comments:

Tracy F said...

How cute! Love the hexagons! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Dena J said...

The colors are marvelous and I love the creative hexagons. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.