WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Merry Christmas


 Hello Thursday evening, I have been trying to share this post for the last two days.  It has been cold for the last few days so I finally had to turn the heat on this morning.  Today's card share is one created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #731.  I used mostly paper scraps, the pattern sheet came from an old American Crafts 6x6 paper pad ;an unbranded die for focal point and a stamped sentiment that  was in my waiting to be used stash.  I really like how this card came together, a nice addition to my holiday cards.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - this is wonderful! I love the silhouette Santa sleigh passing the moon. If I'm not careful, I'll start singing Christmas carols. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna W. said...

Fun card. Love the plaid background. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Patti said...

OH my how perfect that you used the circle as a big Christmas full moon for that great Santa + sleigh die cut!!! Genius love your card! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!!