WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 29, 2023

CIU #294 - Anything Goes

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's project share is the card that I prepared for the Cut it Up challenge blog challenge #294; the theme is Anything Goes.

When putting my card together I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card challenge #256, some random papers that were sitting my desk, a circle die, use my Cricut to cut the numbers, added some faux stitching, and stamped the sentiment with a Spellbinders stamp.  Added some Recollections pearls and the card was done, I will make a few more and put them in the mail to family and friends. I am sharing this card for the Winter Holidays challenge #512  over at Shopping Our Stash.

I hope that you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration.  Create and share your project using a die, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

4 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Beautiful card for the New Year! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

dj said...

Happy New Year!! I am believing for a fantastic 2024!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Winter Holiday" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. This was our last challenge for 2023...stay tuned for our first challenge in January 2024...coming soon!!
Deb Horst, DT #SOS512

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Fantastic New Year's card; I love the shimmer and shine!

lauren bergold said...

What an incredibly lovely, cheerful and sparkly New Years card! Thanks so much for SHOPPING YOUR (Winter Holiday!) STASH with us this fortnight!