WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 1, 2023

CIU #292 - More Than One Die

 


Hello December and happy Friday, let the weekend begin.  Today's project share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  For challenge #292 we were to use more than one die, and I used four; the oval, circle, snowflake and the small stitched rectangle for the sentiment.

When putting the card together I used sketch inspiration from last month's card sketch on the Stick it Down  FB group.  I used papers from  the Recollections  Frosted Juniper 6x6 paper pad, several dies, a Spellbinders stamp for the sentiment and some Bo Bunny gems and this card was done!  I'm running behind on my holiday cards so I need to step up my game if I am going to make the post office deadline!

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project using more than one die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe, spread love as you go about!  I hope you will visit again soon.

2 comments:

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the pretty card design and the gorgeous snowflake you used!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Heather said...

How pretty!!! Love your different stripes and that gorgeous snowflake!