WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday Musings



 

Hello Friday, this week has been a struggle but I'm trying to stay positive and keep pressing.  So much going on that I am not really in the holiday mood because I don't feel well.  Today's card was created for this week's #craftydares that is hosted over on IG,  the dare was to use splatter, 2024 and crafter's choice. I used a siliver piece of paper for the base, paint splattered the black layer and used some Paper Studio letters for the sentiment and a Sizzix die set for the rectangle and numbers.  It's hard see because of the splatters but I did add some tiny star embellishments too.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #737 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Thank you for your visit, continue to stay safe and hug your love ones a little tighter this holiday season.  Take care and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

Donna W. said...

Pretty and fun way to celebrate the new year. Your splatters are great. If I tried that I'm sure my whole desktop would be spattered.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.