WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday Musings

 


Hello Thursday, been emotionally busy so I haven't had time to share.  I'm doing a quick drive by post to share a birthday card that I created for somone, I hope it arrives on time!  When creating the card I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #557,  pattern  paper from the My Mind's Eye Fly a Kite 6x6 paper pad, a Crafter's Companion edge die, circle dies, a Prima flower, stamped the sentiment added some Stampin' Up gems and this card was done!  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #737 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Thank you for your visit continue to be safe and hurry back soon, tomorrow's post will be for the Cut it Up challeng blog.

4 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Happy New Year Treva! thank you so much for joining us all year long! Your card is lovely, good luck!

Alicia
Atlantic Heart Challenge DT

Alyson Mayo said...

Great CAS card - love the orange and green. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Donna W. said...

Fun and festive birthday card.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Michelle said...

I love this look! All the texture in the pattern paper is really great! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.