WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 15, 2023

CIU #293 - Celebrate


 Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today I am sharing my project for the Cut it Up challenge #293 and the theme is Celebrate. Today's card is another holiday card created using sketch inspiration from the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #555.  This card came together nicely using Parklane pattern papers, a ginger cut from the Create-a-Critter 2 Cricut cartridge and a stamped sentiment.

Now that you’ve seen my Celebrate  project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration. I hope your schedule allows you to create and share your Celebrate project, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, December 27, 2023 at noon,  pst.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Tracy F said...

Such a cute Christmas card! I love the sentiment...so perfect with all the gingerbread men! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Heather said...

So cute! It's perfect that your paper matches your focal die cut! Great minds think alike using this sketch!

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the background paper you used!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda