WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Thursday Musings


 Hello and happy little Friday, doing a quick drive by post to share another Christmas card.  I created this card using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap challenge #255, more papers from the Recollections Frosted Juniper 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix die for the skates and greenery; I used a Spellbinders die for the flower.  Finished the card by adding a stamped sentiment and some tiny stars.  This was my first time using the skate die and it took a while to figure out the laces.  I'm sharing this card for the December Christmas challenge over at Dragonfly Dreams.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a gorgeous card! I just love those skates! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful card. Love the skates! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Happy 2024!
Surama

Cazro said...

This is a lovely seasonal card. Thanks for playing along at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.