WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year's Eve

 




I'm cutting it down to the wire but I'm sharing my last post for the year.  Today's card uses a die that has been sitting unused on my desk for some time, the Spellbinders gift border and sentiment die, I used papers from the Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper pad, some CTMH Bitty Sparkles(which aren't visible in the picture) and a Spellbinders stamped sentiment.  Both the die and sentiment stamp were items that I used for the first time.  I am sharing this card for Challenge #155 Die-cember over at Double Trouble and the December challenge #57 over at Never Been Used Stuff.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will visit again soon.  Wishing you and your a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Darnell said...

You will make someone's birthday extra special with this card, Treva! I love your choice of pp to use with the great die and sediment! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hope to see you again many times in 2024! Hugs, Darnell

Melanie Hungerford said...

A great birthday card, such a bright and cheery pink! Thanks for sharing with us at DoubleTrouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Welcome to Double Trouble. Love how you used your border die and the pink presents look so pretty against the background patterned paper. CAS, all though a lot of patience to adhere that die I'm sure. Thanks so much for sharing your birthday card with us. You could have entered your card into Use Your Stuff "Wrapping it Up" (bows), with our partner, however they met their max entries. We are giving you Thing 2's double dare which will give you an extra chance for our random drawing. Please come back again soon for fun challenges at Double Trouble and play along with the twists.