WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Cut it Up #162 - World Hello Day


Hello and happy Friday, more cold weather in our area today with a forecast for some rain tomorrow.  Today I am sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog,  The theme for challenge #162 is World Hello Day and the sponsor is A Day for Daisies.

I created a card using our sponsor's Penguin Buds digital stamp.   I colored the penguins using some colored pencils and  fluorescent gel pens both items picked up from HL on clearance a few months back.  Once the coloring was done I cut the stamp out using a Pink & Main stitched rectangle die,  stamped a sentiment, added a few gems and spritzed it with some Glimmer Mist.  I hope that my card will inspire you to visit the Cut it Up challenge blog and participate in the World Hello Day challenge that starts today and ends on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 12 noon EST.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon!  Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

These guys are delightful! Such a great way to say hello!

LilArtsyWoman said...

What a delight to see this adorable, cute card. Beautiful work my friend!

Scrapper69 said...

I adore Penguins and your card is soooo CUTE! Such an adorable image!

Theresa

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Such cuties! I didn't realize you were on the design team. Congratulations!