WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Musings


Good morning and happy Saturday, I am doing a quick driveby post as I need to get dressed and out the door!  Today's card share is one hot off the press and created using inspiration from Fall to Layout #96 - Take 2 over at  Palm Trees and Pogo Sticks.  I was looking for a die when I came across this scrap of  pattern paper and decided to use for this card, used more scraps for the border and added it to the card base after I sponged it with some distress ink.  I also added some wink-a-stellar to some of the trees but it's not really visible in the picture.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #73 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a great day.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Christmas card! I LOVE that pattern paper! It does all the work for you! Gotta love that!! :)

Theresa