WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday, cool temps here in the Commonwealth; traffic was light coming into the office this morning.  Today I am sharing another birthday card that I created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #480.  I struggled with the embellishment part so I just might replace that bow with a flower or a different type of bow.  The pattern paper is from the My Mind's Eye Happy Day 6x6 paper pad, I cut the scallop circle with a Spellbinders die,  the sentiment was cut using an unbranded die and the bow was cut using a Crafter's Companion die.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #74 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, take care and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a fun birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Pretty card! I love that sentiment die!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Carol L said...

This is fun and festive and I really like those colorful papers. Thanks for sharing your card with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck!

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! The papers are perfect for a birthday card and that sentiment die is so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!-Lori DT