WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello, cold and sunny here in our area today, doing a quick afternoon post.  Today's card share is a card that I created recently but never shared it for the challenge.  It is another one of my signature clean and simple cards and I am loving it; I decided not to add a sentiment to the outside of the card.  I used a Darice snowflake embossing folder, a Sizzix Santa die, some glimmer mist and some wink of stellar.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #75 over at Cardz TV and the Any Holiday challenge #380 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Thanks for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

2 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Nice card Treva.

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! LOve your elegant card!

Theresa