WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 19, 2018

Sweet16


Hello and happy Monday, warmer temps in the forecast today.  My weekend was fairly busy so I didn't get a chance to post!  My plans changed so I didn't get all of my craft "to do" list done either!  Today I am sharing a birthday card that I created at the request of one of the FB card angels.  I used sketch inspiration from sketch #298 over at CAS(E).   I used paper from the  My Mind's Eye Fancy That 6x6 pad, Recollections gold papers, cut the sweet 16 using my SLICE machine, stamped a sentiment and added a few Recollections rhinestones and this card is ready to go postal.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #74 over at Cardz TV and the birthday challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Pretty! Thank you for joining our “Birthday” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

LilArtsyWoman said...

It is always a pleasure to view your beautiful card(s). A great sweet 16 card.