WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Stick it Down


Hello and happy Black Friday, I hope you had an awesomely blessed Thanksgiving.  I'm back today to share the card that I created for this month's card sketch over at Stick it Down.  I am one of  their guest designers for this month so head on over to Stick it Down where you'll see not only my card but lots of inspiration to include other cards,  single and double page layout challenge sketches too!  I created this card for my parent's anniversary which is next month.  I used paper from the Pebbles Be Mine  6x6 paper pad, a Stephanie Bernard dotted heart die, a stamp and a few Queen & Co Pebbles for embellishments.  I used my WeR Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile corner chomper to round the edges of two of the layers.  This card came together quickly and I like it!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A gorgeous card with beautiful papers and colors.