WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday, sunny skies today after lots of rain yesterday.  I am glad the mid-terms are over as I was getting tired of the political ads, texts and speeches!  Today I am sharing a quick drive by post of some post it note holders that I created using inspiration from a video shared by Maymay on YT a few weeks ago; this is not a new project but just one that she did from one of her viewer's suggestions!  I used 110 lb card stock for the base, misc. pattern papers and some CTMH stamps for the sentiments.  The typewriter die is from Sizzix, the stitched squares were cut using unbranded dies, added a few flowers as embellishments and this project was done! 

I hope you have a wonderful visit and that you'll stop by again soon.

1 comment:

Papercrafting Princess said...

They are adorable! I was looking for low postage RAK ideas....Thanks for sharing!!!