WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Many Thanks


Hello and Happy Thanksgiving, wishing you and yours a blessed day of thanks and giving.   I am doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I created using sketch inspiration from challenge #384  over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  The card came together quickly once I decided to use some misc. paper scraps from previous projects and the tree that I cut using the Create-a-Critter 2 Cricut cartridge.  I finished the card by adding a stamped sentiment and a few enamel dots.  I am sharing this card for challenge #379 over at Hiding in my Craft Room and Challenge #396 over at  Die Cuttin' Divas.

Thank you for your visit, enjoy your holiday and come back again soon!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Such a fun tree! Love your tiny leaf details over that pretty paper! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Such a cute card, Treva! The enamel dots for leaves works perfectly!!! I always love when I can use precious paper scraps to create a card - you did so beautifully! Happy holidays to you, and thank you for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Diana Soling said...

That tree is just to darn cute. Loving your take on this sketch. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Georgiana said...

Thank you for joining our “Thanks or Thanksgiving” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

mum of two said...

I love CAC 2! This is a great card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments