WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Brighter Days


Hello and happy Wednesday, another inclement weather day here for the kids, hopefully they will go tomorrow!  I'm back today doing a driveby post of a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Fall to Layout #101 Take 2 over at Palmtrees and Pogosticks.  I used mostly scrap paper from my stash, I do know that the flowered pattern paper is from Jillibean Soup.  I added a Recollections flower, a button and an unbranded stamp for the sentiment. Another completed card and ready to go postal.   I'm sharing this card for the Super Scraps Saturday #382 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful. Love the papers and design.

Natasha said...

So pretty! I always struggle with adding floral embellishments, but you've perfected that here!