WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 10, 2018

Joy


Hello and happy Monday afternoon, I weathered the snow and came in to work this afternoon.  So I'm doing a quick driveby post of a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from card sketch #135 over at Sketch N Scrap.  The card came together rather quickly, I used pattern paper from the My Mind's Eye Christmas Wish 6x6 paper pad, I have just a few sheets and some scraps left and this pad will be done!  The sentiment is a cut apart from a Simple Stories Classic Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #77 over at  Cardz TV. 

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely card!! Glad it came together easily! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Isn't it great when a card comes together easily when you have a great sketch to work with? Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sharon Fontenot said...

A great Christmas card! So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Sura said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lori said...

Very cute card! Love the colors and your sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!