WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Happy December


Hello and happy Saturday,  rain and cool temps in our area today.  I hung out with the RVA Scrappers at our monthly crop and I completed several projects.  Today's card share uses sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #292.  I used papers from an AC 6x6 paper pad, a stamped sentiment, the Santa  stickers were gifted to me at today's crop and the Recollections epoxy stickers have been in my stash for a long time.   Last month of the year and I am challenging myself to share a project everyday this month, wish me luck!

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I love those sparkly Santa hats, so adorable, great card. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Linda Norman said...

The pop of green really makes this card pop! Love the cute santa hats! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Linda N
DT member AHSC
www.scrappytherapy.com

Christine said...

Oh, I love the buffalo checks! Your card has great elements and still maintains a wonderful CAS look!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

PaperDragonFleur said...

Great card! All the details came together nicely and I agree that the green really pops. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again.

Happy Crafting!
Candra - AHSC DT Member
http://www.paperdragonfleur.ca/