WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Gift Card Holders


Hello and happy Sunday, I am doing a quick driveby post as I need to be heading out to church.  I was so busy yesterday that I didn't get a chance to post  and nor did I take pictures of the mini album that I created and gifted someone for their birthday.  Today I am sharing some super quick  gift card holders that I put together.  I used the WeR Memory Keepers envelope punch board, some scrap paper, twine and a sramp.  I used the belly  band to secure the envelope and added a few stickles to the outside.  I am sharing this project for the Anything Goes challenge #79 over at Cardz TV. 

Thank you for your visit, have a good holiday week.

No comments: