WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday, cloudy and nice temps in our area today.  I meant to share this card yesterday but as time would have it I didn't have time.  I have been frantically trying to get my cards in the mail, last minute Molly and finish up a birthday mini album.  Today's card share is one that uses sketch inspiration from challenge #387 over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  The pattern paper came from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad, die cut the tree using an unbranded die, embossed the red strip with the swiss dots folder and stamped the sentiment.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #79 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow, LOVE that pretty holiday paper - perfect background for your beautiful tree! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Krafty Kaylin said...

cute little christmas card. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card, paper and design. Wishing you one of the most merriest Christmas and a Happy New Year.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful card and I love that diecut tree! Merry Christmas!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, your card is so festive!!! I love your use of the TSOT sketch, and your color selection and pattern paper is so full of holiday cheer! Thank you for joining us for our end-of-year sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna